Many majors across campus require students to complete internships for-academic credit as a part of their degree program. The Career Development Center works collabortively with these programs to manage the vetting, approving, and assessing of these internships.
If you are in one of these majors, please review the following resources including a step-by-step guide for reporting your internship on Handshake for academic credit:
- How to Report a For-Credit Internship Experience on Handshake
- Virtual Internship Best Practices for Students
- Loyola Student Intern Handbook
- Internship Supervisor Handbook
- Making the Most of Your Internship
Additionally if you experience any difficulties or need clarification on the reporting process, please contact us at email@example.com or 504-865-3860.
If you have received in an internship offer that requires you to receive academic credit, but you are not in one of these programs, please contat Jill Boatright, Director for Career Development, at firstname.lastname@example.org