We know we’re not alone in our mission. All faculty and staff are invested in the future of Loyola students. The Career Development Center believes that collaboration with faculty and staff across Loyola’s campus is essential, and we want to work with faculty and staff in each department to provide integrated services for our students.
Our Center Operates on a College Liaison Model
Each college has an assigned career coach, who focuses on the special needs, desires, and culture of that college. E-mail or call your college’s coach or contact the director, Jill Boatright, to get the process started. We look forward to working with you!
School of Mass Communication
Jill Boatright, Director and Career Coach, email@example.com
College of Music and Fine Arts
Katie Bandy, Assistant Director and Career Coach, firstname.lastname@example.org
College of Arts and Sciences
Brent McLemore, Assistant Director and Career Coach, email@example.com
How Can You Collaborate with the Career Development Center?
- Help us get the word out about our services.
- Let us connect you with one of our employers or graduate school professionals to be a guest speaker for a class.
- Invite us to speak on a professional development or career-related subject in your class.
- If you are an advisor to a student organization, recommend the programming chair contact us for programming support.
- Ask us to cover a class for you when you will be out of town.
- Be a facilitator or moderator for one of our programs.
- Refer a student for a one-on-one individual appointment with a career coach to start the vocational discovery and discernment process, revise a resume, search for internship opportunities, or apply to graduate school.
- Let us provide you and your students with information about career paths supported by their majors.
- Encourage, require, or incentivize student engagement with the Career Development Center or attendance at Career Fairs.