Handshake is Loyola University New Orleans Career Development Center's online career management system and recruiting portal. Through Handshake, we offer free internship, summer, full-time, and part-time job postings to employers seeking to recruit Loyola University New Orleans talent.
Beyond job and internship postings, Handshake is your online connection to Loyola students, alumni, and staff in the Career Development Center. Through Handshake, you can:
- Post internship and full- or part-time and seasonal job opportunities.
- Search student profiles and connect online.
- Download public student resumes.
- Search for and view Loyola career fairs and networking events.
- Register for career fairs and networking events.
- Create on-campus interview schedules.
- Review student applications to open positions.
To register for Handshake, click here!
For complete step-by-step instructions for how to create an account on Handshake, click here.
**If you are already a member of the Handshake network, request access to our institution and add Loyola University New Orleans to your favorites list.
Having technical difficulties or general questions about Handshake? Contact the Career Development Center at 504-865-3860 or firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also visit the Handshake Help Center for employers.