Staff members from the Career Development Center are happy to present on career-related topics in your class or to a student group you advise.
Need to miss class to present at an academic conference? Don't cancel class! Invite us to present on a topic that would resonate with your students. We will even take attendance for your records!
If you are interested, fill out the form below and a staff member will contact you to coordinate the presentation. We are happy to create tailored programming that integrates with your course.
Examples of class and group presentations:
- Careers for Math Majors
- Interviewing Tips and Tricks
- Job Search Strategies for International Careers
- Networking for Success
- Making Yourself Marketable in Criminal Justice
- Conducting Informational Interviews with Professionals in Public Relations
- Navigating the Federal Hiring Process
- Creating Your First Professional Resume