Career Development Center staff are happy to present on career-related topics in classes, student group meetings, the Residential Halls, etc.
If you are interested, please fill out the form below, and a staff member will contact you to coordinate the presentation.
**If your request is outside of typical business hours, please submit this form at least 2 weeks in advance so our office can make staffing arrangements to accodomate your request.
***We do our best to accomodate your preferred date and time; however, sometimes conflicts are unavoidable. Please do not plan on or promote a presentation until it has been confirmed by the Career Development Center.
Examples of class and group presentations:
- Careers for Math Majors
- Interviewing Tips and Tricks
- Job Search Strategies for International Careers
- Networking for Success
- Making Yourself Marketable in Criminal Justice
- Conducting Informational Interviews with Professionals in Public Relations
- Navigating the Federal Hiring Process
- Creating Your First Professional Resume
We are happy to create or tailor programming to meet your specific needs.