Coronavirus (COVID-19) Operations Beginning March 16, 2020
The Office for Accessible Education (OAE) is open virtually to assist students and faculty with the transition to online courses and remote services. OAE staff will be available Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. until 4:45 p.m.
A member of our team will be available via Zoom to answer quick questions and provide technical support for Clockwork. Upon login, you will first enter into a virtual waiting room until we are able to meet with you privately.
Click on the link below to join the Zoom meeting: https://loyno.zoom.us/j/9269497704
Meeting ID: 926 949 7704
- Monday 12:00 - 1:00 PM
- Tuesday 12:00 - 1:00 PM
- Wednesday 12:00 - 1:00 PM
- Thursday 9:30 - 10:30 AM
- Friday 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Current and Prospective Students:
- Students can schedule an appointment with an Accessibility Counselor based on their last name. A-L will meet with Samantha Pollard and M-Z will meet with Dario Bayardo. Meetings will be held virtually via Zoom or by phone--please remember to include a current phone number with your request.
- Students who wish to register with OAE for the first time, please review the Students Seeking to Register section of our site.
- Checkout this page for study and organization tips.
Faculty and Staff:
- Faculty and staff can schedule an appointment with an Accessibility Counselor based on their last name. A-L will meet with Samantha Pollard and M-Z will meet with Dario Bayardo. OAE staff can answer questions about online accommodations, extending testing time in Blackboard, and ClockWork.
- Checkout this page for guidance on Extending test time Blackboard along with many other resources for online teaching.