Graduate Writing Support
OWLS offers free writing support to graduate students currently enrolled in Loyola graduate courses. Graduate tutoring is asynchronous eTutoring. Please allow three business days for feedback.
To Submit a draft for eTutoring
1. Log in to your Loyola Single Sign-On account
2. Click on OWLS app to log into the WCONLINE appointment system site, or go directly to https://loyno.mywconline.com/
3. Be sure to register for an account on the sign-on page
4. Once you’re in the system, click on the grid to choose an available slot (day and tutor). NOTE: eTutoring is asynchronous; there is no face-to-face meeting
5. Fill in the pop-up form.
6. Scroll to the bottom of the form to upload your files (your draft as well as a copy of the assignment and other materials the tutor may need while tutoring your paper).
7. A Graduate Tutor will review your draft, offer written feedback, and return the draft with feedback to you via email within 3 business days of your submission date.
To Cancel eTutoring
1. Follow the same steps above to number 5
2. On the pop-up form push “Cancel Appointment”