Resources for Current Students
ClockWork is the online management system for accommodations approved by the university. With this system, you can:
- View, print, and send copies of your official letters for classroom and testing accommodations
- Schedule tests to be taken with accommodations in the OAE testing center
- View upcoming appointments for tests booked in the OAE testing center or meetings with your OAE Accessibility Counselor
Note: If you are not already registered with OAE, please follow these instructions.
To get started:
1. Log in to your Single Sign On
If you experience technical difficulty during login, please contact the IT Help Desk directly by calling (504) 865-2255 or via email at email@example.com.
2. Click on the SSO app titled ClockWork for Students.
3. Click on Manage Accommodations and follow the on-screen instructions to send your letters to professors.
Important Note: Students are responsible for notifying each instructor about their accommodations at the beginning of each semester OR as soon as they are fully registered with OAE. Instructors are responsible for accessing and acknowledging accommodation letters online and then implementing the accommodations as outlined. Please direct all questions or concerns about an accommodation to our office as soon as possible.
ClockWork Instructions (Step-by-Step Guides)
Handbooks, Policies, and Procedures
ADA Handbook for Students, Faculty, and Staff
Advising and Registration
OAE students with priority status during registration will be emailed by Student Records to remind them of their eligibility prior to registration. Students can also inquire about their eligibility for priority registration with their designated OAE representative. Not all students registered with OAE will receive priority status at registration.
Visit the Registration website to learn more about registration days and times.
Books in Alternative Formats
Students approved for this accommodation must provide proof of payment for the purchase or rental of a textbook to their Accessibility Coordinator ASAP so they can submit the request to the publisher for processing.
Please visit the site at a later date for more information on scholarships.
NAMI National HelpLine Resource Directory
We would love to hear your opinions!