Academic Success Course
Students enrolled in Academic Success approach topics related to academic success and challenges that might impede the path to graduation. The course addresses the question of “what makes a student succeed in college?” Students learn strategies that may help improve their GPA and enrich their educational experience at Loyola.
Upon completion of this course, students will be able to:
- Calculate the grades needed to maintain academic good standing and financial aid eligibility.
- Recognize the connection between academic and financial college plans.
- Explain the obstacles that prohibited a stronger GPA in the past.
- Create a plan to improve their GPA.
- Implement learning strategies to improve their academic performance.
THE ACADEMIC SUCCESS COURSE IS LISTED UNDER "SPECIAL STUDIES."
SPST.A230.001 TUESDAYS 3:30-4:20PM WITH PROF. MARY WAGUESPACK